Powerful Winds Knock Out Powerlines in Murrieta Hot Springs?
Our local Murrieta team responds to wind and storm damage emergencies throughout the year in Murrieta Hot Springs. Our technicians have the training, experience, and equipment to mitigate and restore storm damage quickly and efficiently.
When you experience a power outage, food can spoil and become dangerous to eat. Here are some tips from the United States Department of Agriculture for things you can do to protect your food if you have a power outage:
- Monitor Temperatures: Keep an appliance thermometer in both the refrigerator and freezer. Make sure the refrigerator temperature is at 40 F or below and the freezer is at 0 F or below.
- 4-Hour Window: Your refrigerator will keep food safe for up to 4 hours during a power outage. After 4 hours without power, discard refrigerated perishable food. Meat, poultry, fish, eggs, and leftovers must be thrown out.
- When in Doubt, Throw it Out: Never taste food to determine its safety.
- Food Keeps Longer in a Freezer: If the doors stay closed, food will stay safe for up to 48 hours in a full freezer and 24 hours in a half-full freezer.
- Use a Cooler: Transfer food to a cooler and fill it with ice or frozen gel packs. Make sure there is enough ice to keep food in the cooler at 40 F or below. Add more ice to the cooler as it begins to melt.
Call Us Today!
When your Murrieta Hot Springs home or commercial business has wind damage, our local Murrieta team will restore the damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 951-894-4392.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.