Extreme Heat Warning for Murrieta Hot Springs?
Excessive heat warnings have already been issued this summer in Murrieta Hot Springs. Our team in Murrieta wants everyone to stay hydrated and offers these tips from the National Centers For Disease Control and Prevention for keeping your home cool during excessive heat.
Try to keep your home cool:
- Do not rely on a fan as your primary cooling device
- Cover windows with drapes or shades
- Weather-strip doors and windows
- Use window reflectors such as aluminum foil-covered cardboard to reflect heat back outside
- Add insulation to keep the heat out
- Use a powered attic ventilator, or attic fan, to regulate the heat level of a building’s attic by clearing hot air
- Install window air conditioners and insulate around them
- Learn to recognize the signs of heat illness. For more information, visit: cdc.gov/disasters/extremeheat/warning.html
Signs of Heat Exhaustion Include:
- Heavy sweating
- Cold, pale, and clammy skin
- Fast, weak pulse
- Nausea or vomiting
- Muscle cramps
- Tiredness or weakness
- Fainting (passing out)
Get Help Right Away if:
- You are throwing up
- Your symptoms get worse
- Your symptoms last longer than one hour
Call Us Today!
When your Murrieta home or business has storm damage, our local team in Murrieta is Here to Help. ® We’ll restore your storm damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 951-894-4392.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.