Space Heater Fire in Murrieta Hot Springs Home?
Our local team in Murrieta restores fire damage in Murrieta Hot Springs throughout the year. Here are some space heater and heating safety tips from the National Fire Protection Association:
- Remember to turn portable heaters off when leaving the room or going to bed. Never use your oven to heat your home.
- Always use the right kind of fuel, specified by the manufacturer, for fuel-burning space heaters
- Have a qualified professional install stationary space heating equipment, water heaters, or central heating equipment according to the local codes and manufacturer’s instructions
- Have heating equipment and chimneys cleaned and inspected every year by a qualified professional
- Install wood-burning stoves following the manufacturer’s instructions or have a professional do the installation. All fuel-burning equipment should be vented to the outside to avoid carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning.
- Install and maintain CO alarms to avoid the risk of CO poisoning. Do not light the appliance if you smell gas in your gas heater. Leave the home immediately and call your local fire department or gas company.
Call Us Today!
When you need help with fire damage cleanup and restoration services in your Murrieta Hot Springs home or business, our local team in Murrieta is Here to Help. ® Our technicians are on-call 24-hours a day to respond to serve you. Call us today at 951-894-4392.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.