Power Outage in Murrieta Hot Springs?
Storm damage can happen at any time. Riverside County has already experienced above-average rainfall and strong Santa Ana Winds!
Recently severe winds tore through Riverside County, leaving many in the area without power. SERVPRO® of Murrieta responds to storm damage emergencies throughout the year in Murrieta Hot Springs and offer these tips for protecting yourself during a power outage from the Federal Emergency Management Agency:
- Keep freezers and refrigerators closed
- Only use generators outdoors and away from windows
- Do not use a gas stove to heat your home
- Disconnect appliances and electronics to avoid damage from electrical surges
- Use alternate plans for refrigerating medicines or power-dependent medical devices
- If safe, go to an alternate location for heat or cooling
- Check on neighbors
If your Murrieta Hot Springs home or business is damaged by wind or other severe weather, we can help. Our storm damage response team has the equipment, training, and experience to secure your property and board up any areas of the structure exposed to the elements. We can supervise a full range of reconstruction services when needed to restore a property to pre-damage condition.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.