Water Intrusion in Murrieta?
Exterior Inspection and Repair
- Water can be prevented from entering a structure’s exterior through routine inspection and maintenance and making repairs as needed.
- Caulk and seal windows
- Inspect the roof for missing and aging shingles
- Check rain gutters and drainage systems and remove any debris
- Check downspouts and clear any clogs and make sure they are draining away from the structure
- Check sprinkler systems and make sure the sprinklers are not spraying water onto the structure and that water is not pooling around the structure’s foundation
- Make sure water drains away from the building as water is invasive and will find its way into a structure easily when water is allowed to pool around the foundation. After a storm, or when the ground is already saturated by rainwater, the water may enter into the foundation wall through any cracks.
Call Us Today!
When your Murrieta home or business needs water damage restoration services, SERVPRO® of Murrieta is Here to Help. ® We have a team of highly trained technicians on-call 24-hours a day to assist you. Call us today at 951-894-4392.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.