Water-damaged Business in Murrieta Hot Springs?
SERVPRO® of Murrieta responds to commercial water damage emergencies throughout the year in Murrieta Hot Springs. Our fast emergency response time saves our business customers time and money in many cases. Water damage can happen at any time, and the longer the damage goes unmitigated, the more extensive and expensive the repairs will become. Here is a water damage timeline that illustrates the damage water does over a short period:
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp
- Metal begins to rust and corrode
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold
- Paint begins to blister
- Wood flooring swells and warps
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible
When your Murrieta Hot Springs commercial business or home needs water damage restoration services, SERVPRO® of Murrieta is Here to Help. ® We have a team of highly trained technicians on-call 24-hours a day to assist you. Call us today at 951-894-4392.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.