Vacation safety Tips for Murrieta?
Vacation Safety Tips
Many vacationers are forgoing hotel stays and are opting for home short-term home rentals. SERVPRO® of Murrieta responds to fire damage emergencies throughout the year in Murrieta and offers these safety tips from the National Fire Protection Association for staying safe while on vacation at your “home away from home.”
- Smoke alarms should be on every level of the house, outside each sleeping area, and inside every bedroom
- Carbon monoxide (CO) alarms should be on every level of the home outside sleeping areas
- Have a fire escape plan and know two ways out of every room
- Make sure there is a fire extinguisher in the home
- Avoid deadly tip-overs, don’t let children climb on furniture
- Keep cleaning supplies in a locked cabinet or out of reach of children
- Keep all window cords out of reach of children
- Keep baby’s sleep space free from pillows and blankets and use cribs that meet child protection safety code standards
- Protect children – be aware of a potentially deadly gap between interior and exterior doors of home elevators
You never know when your Murrieta home or business will need emergency fire damage restoration services, but when you do, SERVPRO® of Murrieta has a team of highly trained technicians ready to assist you. Call us today at 951-894-4392. We’ll restore your fire damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.