Biohazard Exposure in Murrieta Hot Springs?
Although we are better known for fire and water damage restoration, SERVPRO® of Murrieta’s technicians are also trained and certified to safely remove biohazards and dispose of them properly. Sewer backups and flood water are two common examples of biohazard exposure. We follow health regulations established by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA.) Our technicians wear protective gear and use specialized equipment. Here are some tips for what to do after contamination while waiting for help to arrive:
Is it safe to stay in the house?
- Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences
- Floodwater can contain sewage, pesticides, and other contaminants
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system if there is sewage damage
24-Hour Emergency Service
Biohazards like flood water or sewer backups should be considered an emergency and dealt with as quickly as possible.
Call Us Today!
When your Murrieta Hot Springs home or commercial business requires biohazard cleanup and removal, SERVPRO® of Murrieta has a team of highly trained technicians ready to assist you. Call us today at 951-894-4392.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.