Mold-damaged Business in Murrieta?
Mold Problem in Murrieta Business?
First comes water damage, then, if the water damage is not taken care of quickly, there may be mold damage. SERVPRO® of Murrieta has been mitigating and remediating commercial mold damage for Murrieta businesses for years and offer this helpful information for understanding mold from our website:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed, or the mold may return
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, on clothes and pets, or air conditioning and heating systems
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth
- Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent to discourage mold growth
Our technicians are specially trained in the following disciplines to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition:
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician
Call Us Today!
When your home or commercial business needs mold mitigation and remediation services, SERVPRO® of Murrieta has a team of highly trained technicians ready to assist you. Call us today at 951-894-4392. We’ll restore your mold damage in Murrieta, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.