Mold in Murrieta Hot Springs?
I followed my nose.
I smelled a musty odor in my house. My house Murrieta Hot Springs house is professionally cleaned each week, so I found this odor especially disturbing and followed my nose. Sure enough, I discovered mold growing in the cabinet beneath my kitchen sink and along my kitchen baseboards. I called SERVPRO® of Murrieta. When they arrived, they inspected the area and found a hidden water leak behind my cabinets. They explained that the leak would have to be repaired, and the excess moisture would have to be removed from the area before they could remediate the mold.
Mold Remediation Process
- Emergency Contact - (951) 894-4392
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Facts About Mold
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.
Call Us Today!
When your Murrieta Hot Springs home or business experiences a mold problem, SERVPRO® of Murrieta is Here to Help. ® Our team of highly trained technicians will remediate your mold damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 951-894-4392.
SERVPRO® of Murrieta is Independently Owned and Operated.