Severe Weather in Murrieta?
Although they do not occur as commonly as in other states, Southern California and the Murrieta Hot Springs area is no stranger to thunderstorms and severe weather. High winds can cause exterior damage to your home or business and can become a costlier repair if left untreated for too long. Last winter hail and heavy rain caused damage and flooded roadways in many parts of Southern California. SERVPRO® of Murrieta has years of experience mitigating storm damage of all kinds and offers these guidelines from the National Weather Service to keep you and your family safe:
- Stay inside in a sturdy building or shelter that can protect you from deadly lightning, large hail, damaging winds, flooding rain, and tornadoes
- Once inside the shelter, stay away from windows and avoid electrical equipment and plumbing
- Bring pets inside
- Secure loose outdoor objects if you have time
- Postpone outdoor activities until the storms have passed
- Get out of boats and away from bodies of water
- If caught outside take shelter in a sturdy enclosed building or a hard-top automobile. Avoid open spaces, high ground, and metallic objects
Call Us Today
SERVPRO® of Murrieta has a team of highly trained technicians on call and ready to respond to any size storm damage emergency, day or night. Call us today at 951-894-4392. We’ll clean and restore your storm damage in Murrieta Hot Springs “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Murrieta is Independently Owned and Operated.