Storm Preparedness in Murrieta Hot Springs?
Tips for Preventing Storm Damage
You never know when the next storm will hit Murrieta Hot Springs, but as unpredictable as they may be, we can expect to see some more severe weather before this winter season is over.
SERVPRO® of Murrieta responds to many storm damage emergencies where water intrusion has caused damage to a home, and we offer these tips from the Insurance Information Institute on repairing and protecting your home’s exterior from stormwater intrusion:
- Caulk and seal windows to guard against water seepage.
- Inspect your roof for missing, damaged and aging shingles and make necessary repairs.
- Check your downspouts. Remove debris that may have accumulated in downspouts and rain gutters. Position downspouts so that they direct water away from the house.
- Check sprinklers and irrigation systems to be sure they are not creating water damage to the walls and foundations of the house. Turn off and drain outside faucets to protect against frozen pipes.
- Install gutter guards to prevent gutter clogs and keep water flowing away from the house instead of accumulating on the roof.
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® of Murrieta is ready to respond to storm damage emergencies 24-hours a day. Call us today at 951-894-4392. We’ll clean and restore your property damage in Murrieta Hot Springs, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Murrieta is Independently Owned and Operated.