SERVPRO and the Red Cross team up to prepare communities and businesses for disasters
If you are not aware of the Ready Rating™ program, it is a free, web-based program developed to help businesses, schools and organizations plan and prepare for disasters and emergencies.
Unfortunately, Up to 40% of businesses don’t survive disasters, with 80% going out of business, if not back up within a month. SERVPRO would like to help increase the odds and has supported the Red Cross for over 3 years; our donations to the organization to date exceed one million dollars.
Benefits of the Ready Rating™ program include:
• 123 Assessment that assesses possible threats and their possible impacts
• Ready Rating Scorecard that provides current readiness levels
• Ready Rating Next Steps Report that provides customized recommendations and a ranking of implementation actions, according to resources required
• Emergency Response Plan to outline steps to take before, during and after an emergency
• Additional assessments, tools and resources developed by Red Cross experts
Your business or organization can join now at ReadyRating.org, and if you are in need of emergency water or fire help please call SERVPRO of Murrieta at (951)894-4392.